The Basic Life Support (BLS) Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
The BLS CPR Class covers:
1. Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
2. Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
3. Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
4. Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
5. Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations