- It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct class. Cancellation & rescheduling policies apply if you enroll in the wrong class.
- Rescheduling of classes must be done by TELEPHONE ONLY, and must be RECEIVED 2 BUSINESS DAYS (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 5:00pm – excludes holidays & weekends) prior to the class.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations, rescheduling options will be available.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early. You will not be allowed in class late, and will be charged a $10.00 rescheduling fee, and there are no cancellations or refunds for late arrivals or missed classes. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your seat is not guaranteed if you are late!
- Receipt and confirmation expire in 60 days after which fees will be forfeited.
- Course auditing NOT permitted. Anyone who stays in the facility must pay the student fee.
- NO CHILDCARE will be provided. Enjoy with sizzling online. Please do not bring children to class; you will be asked to reschedule and the rescheduling fee will apply.